Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
June 2003 event
Leadership Turnover Meeting and Summer BBQ
|Leadership Turnover Meeting and Summer BBQ|
|Date:||Saturday, 21 June 2003|
|Time:|| 10 a.m. to noon, Meeting. Noon to 2 p.m., BBQ.
Lunch is provided.
(Directions are provided below.)
Harold Hofstad's house
3619 22nd St. N.
Arlington, VA 22207
Harold's home phone: 703-522-1760
|RSVP:||Reservations are requested by Monday, 16 June. To confirm, complete the online reservation form or contact the Chapter President.|
About the Event
The intended participants in this meeting are all past and newly elected chapter leaders, as well as members interested in getting more involved with the chapter or getting to know its leaders.
The goals of this meeting are as follows:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the past year.
- Identify resource needs including volunteer staff and paid services.
- Determine which strategic objectives to focus on in the new year.
- Identify all individual turnover meetings that are scheduled or need to be scheduled.
- Plan future meeting dates.
- Celebrate summer and enjoy a delicious BBQ!
Grilled meats, breads, cold and hot salads, desserts, beverages.
BBQ meats, beverages, and paper goods will be provided by the chapter. Each participant is asked to bring a side item, dessert, or other food/drink item of their choice.
Harold Hofstad's house.
Directions are no longer available.