Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
Administrative Council Information
On this page:
November 2005 event
Administrative Council Meeting
Don't forget your business cards for networking!
This meeting is required for elected Administrative Council officers and encouraged for committee managers. Committee managers must submit a Committee Report to the Chapter President by Sunday, November 6. If you cannot attend, please communicate with the Chapter President ahead of time. The Council will plan to review your report in your absence.
Four of the six elected Administrative Council officers (President, 1st VP, 2nd VP, Secretary, Treasurer, and Immediate Past President) must be present to create the required quorum for an official chapter administrative meeting.
This is an open meeting. STC members interested in the administrative workings of their chapter are also invited to attend. A light lunch will be served at no cost to participants.
The agenda will include the following general topics (final agenda will be provided at the meeting):
- Review/approve the minutes from the last meeting
- Review action items from the last meeting
- Discuss highlights from reports from officers and committee managers
- Nominations: Discuss nominations for Distinguished Chapter Service Award, Associate Fellow, and the Jay R. Gould Award.
- Public Relations/Events/History:
• Discussion of chapter PR
• 50th Anniversary Celebration in December
- Competitions\Events: Awards banquet\workshop
- Transformation: Re-chartering our chapter
- Website: reformatted; updates needed for bios
- Vote on all items requiring a vote
- Discuss new business and future meeting plans
Munchies and drinks
Address is no longer available.