Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to Westwood Country Club
Westwood Country Club
800 Maple Avenue, East
Vienna, Virginia&nbap; 22180
This is no Metrorail access to this location. If you are not able to get to this event by car, please indicate on the registration page that you are interested in carpooling—and specify that you will need a ride to the event from your home, business, or a Metro station near the location.Metro information:
- For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page.
- For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box.
- For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map – PDFs of rail maps are available in black & white and in color; Metro Pocket Guides are available in seven languages: English, French, Amharic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Korean.
- For the train status map, see Live Metrorail Train Map. New)
Getting there by the Moovit App:
- Download the Moovit app for all your local transit options.
- Type in your current location (or where you want to leave from) and where you want to go and it will immediately show where the nearest bus or Metro line might be and when the next train or bus is scheduled to arrive. View bus and train schedules, arrival times, service alerts and detailed routes on a map, so you know exactly how to get to anywhere in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore, Maryland.
From your starting point: Driving Directions and Map.
From the Beltway:
Take Exit 11B, Route 123 South, Tysons Corner and Chain Bridge Road. Tysons Corner shopping center will be on your left when you exit. Continue on Route 123 for about 2 miles. In Vienna, Route123 becomes Maple Avenue. Immediately past the Emmaus United Church of Christ on your right, turn right into the parking lot for Westwood.
From Route 66:
Take the exit for Nutley Street, Vienna. Go to the fourth traffic light and turn right on Route 123, Chain Bridge Road. Route 123 becomes Maple Ave in Vienna. Continue through the town of Vienna. Westwood is on the left, one block past the end of the Vienna shopping area (just past Follin Road on your right). Note: Route 66 West from Rosslyn is restricted to HOV-2 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
From Route 7, Leesburg Pike:
Route 7 and Route 123 intersect at Tysons Corner. Follow signs for ramps to Route 123 toward Vienna. Follow the directions above for the Beltway.
From the George Washington Parkway:
Take the exit for Route123 South, Dolley Madison Boulevard. Go several miles to Tysons Corner shopping center on your left. Follow the directions above for the Beltway.
Take I-95 South toward Virginia and follow signs for I-495 West to Silver Spring. Continue on I-495 West (this is the Capital Beltway) over the American Legion Bridge to Exit 11B, Route 123 South, Tysons Corner and Chain Bridge Road. Follow the directions above for the Beltway.
Parking is in a nearby lot.
Hotel and dining information
For Out-of-Town Visitors
For staying overnight in the Tysons Corner area, see the list of all the hotels near the country club. This page contains links to contact information for each hotel.
Of the hotels on the list, the Holiday Inn (fourth on the list) is about 3/4 of a mile from the Country Club (about 1.2 kilometers) on Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road). Most of the others are about 1 mile (about 1.6 km) or 2 miles away on or just off Route 7. Some chapter members recommend the Sheraton Premiere in Tysons or the Ritz Carlton (now the Saint Regis).
Additional tourist information and weather status is available on our chapter's Travel page
And local information about restaurants, sports, and other local items of interest is available in the Metropolitan Washington, DC area page.
The Tysons Corner area has many good restaurants.
A few to consider are:
Amphora – a mile or two past Westwood on Route 123. Open 24 hrs. Sandwiches or full meals. Reasonable prices. Greek owner, but varied menu. Very popular.
Le Canard – On Route 123 in downtown Vienna, a few blocks from the Westwood Country Club, on the left going toward Fairfax. Continental cuisine, piano player some nights. Entrees in the $15 to $20 range. Other items a la carte.
Da Domenico – On Route 123 near the Holiday Inn. Italian cuisine. Moderately expensive; very nice.
Fast Food – A variety of fast food places are available on Route 123 going into Vienna.
The Galleria – Tysons premier shopping center also has several restaurants, including Legal Seafoods and Maggiano's Little Italy, and a fast food court.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Cameras
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel