Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library
7584 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043-2099
This is no Metrorail access to this location. If you are not able to get to this event by car, please indicate on the registration page that you are interested in carpooling—and specify that you will need a ride to the event from your home, business, or a Metro station near the location.
(For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page. For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box. For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map.)
From your starting point: Driving Directions and Map.
From I-495 (Capital Beltway from either direction):
- Exit onto Route 7 east (Exit #47B towards Falls Church).
- Pass George Marshall High School on the right.
- Turn at the first left at the first turn-in beyond the light. (There is a left-turn lane but no light at this entrance.)
From I-66 (either direction):
- Exit onto Route 7 West (Exit #66 to Tysons Corner).
- Proceed through 3rd traffic light (pass by Tysons Station Shopping Center and Peachtree of McLean Apartments) and turn at the second right beyond the traffic light.
From Leesburg Pike, Route 7 East, (toward Falls Church from Tysons Corner):
- Pass over the Capital Beltway (Route 495). Pass George Marshall High School on right.
- Turn at the first left beyond the light at GMHS. (There is a left-turn lane but no traffic light for the Library entrance.)
From Route 7 West (Towards Tysons Corner Mall from Falls Church):
- Pass under I-66 to the third light (Tysons Station Shopping Center).
- Turn at the second right beyond the traffic light.
From Rt. 123 (from either direction):
- Exit to Route 7 east (towards Falls Church).
- Pass George Marshall High School on right.
- Turn at the first left beyond the traffic light. (There is a left-turn lane but no traffic light for the library entrance.)
Outdoor lot parking is available free of charge.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Conditions
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel