Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to RWD Technologies Building
RWD Technologies Building
10480 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, MD 21044-3530
8th floor conference room (escort provided from first floor lobby)
This is no Metrorail access to this location. If you are not able to get to this event by car, please indicate on the registration page that you are interested in carpooling—and specify that you will need a ride to the event from your home, business, or a Metro station near the location.Metro information:
- For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page.
- For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box.
- For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map – PDFs of rail maps are available in black & white and in color; Metro Pocket Guides are available in seven languages: English, French, Amharic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Korean.
- For the train status map, see Live Metrorail Train Map. New)
Getting there by the Moovit App:
- Download the Moovit app for all your local transit options.
- Type in your current location (or where you want to leave from) and where you want to go and it will immediately show where the nearest bus or Metro line might be and when the next train or bus is scheduled to arrive. View bus and train schedules, arrival times, service alerts and detailed routes on a map, so you know exactly how to get to anywhere in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore, Maryland.
The RWD Building is located at Columbia Town Center (according to the road signs) and, as known by the locals, at the edge of the Columbia Mall (opposite Sears). From the Mall parking lot, you will head toward the "waterfall" arch; from Little Patuxent Parkway, you will turn into the roadway labeled 10480 Little Patuxent Parkway. The building is 12 stories, grayish-green in color, and nearby buildings are Parkside and the Ryland buildings.
From DC and suburban MD:
Head north on I95. Take Route 32 west towards Columbia; turn north on 29 to Columbia Town Center/Merriweather Post Pavilion exit on right. (You can also take Rt. 29 north out of Silver Spring to this exit or Baltimore-Washington Parkway from I-495.) Exit will put you on to Broken Land Parkway. Go through first traffic light, then make a right at the 2nd light at Little Patuxent Parkway. Turn left into the second entrance—RWD covered parking lot. To reach the Mall parking lot, go through the 2nd light at Little Patuxent Parkway and road does a large right turn into the Mall parking lot; turn right at next roadway and bear left on roadway to reach the RWD building.
From West Baltimore:
Use I-695 to I70 (Frederick) to Rt. 29 south. Exit right to Town Center and continue on Little Patuxent Parkway. You will eventually drive under an overhead walkway. Take your first right at the light after the overhead walkway. Continue up the inclined road. The RWD building is the third building on your left. Across the mall parking lot you will see Sears.
From Central Baltimore:
Take I95 south to Rt. 175 east toward Columbia. Follow Rt. 175 about 6 miles to the Columbia Town Center, passing by the the Mall and under an overhead walkway. Take your first right at the light after you pass under the overhead walkway. Continue up the inclined road. The RWD building is the third building on your left.
Both covered parking (no charge) and parking in the Mall lots are nearby. Park in lot near the "waterfalls" arch or turn into covered parking just before the arch.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Cameras
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel