Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to Ri-Ra Irish Pub
Ri-Ra Irish Pub
4931 Elm Street
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Take the Red line to the Bethesda Metro station. Exit via the elevator, turn right (south) along Wisconsin Avenue. Walk 3 blocks and turn left onto Elm Street. Walk to 4931 Elm Street. To plan your metro ride, use the Trip Planner at https://www.wmata.com/schedules/trip-planner/.Metro information:
- For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page.
- For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box.
- For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map – PDFs of rail maps are available in black & white and in color; Metro Pocket Guides are available in seven languages: English, French, Amharic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Korean.
- For the train status map, see Live Metrorail Train Map. New)
Getting there by the Moovit App:
- Download the Moovit app for all your local transit options.
- Type in your current location (or where you want to leave from) and where you want to go and it will immediately show where the nearest bus or Metro line might be and when the next train or bus is scheduled to arrive. View bus and train schedules, arrival times, service alerts and detailed routes on a map, so you know exactly how to get to anywhere in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore, Maryland.
From your starting point: Driving Directions and Map.
There is a public parking lot right across the street and if it isn't too cold, it's a nice walk from the Bethesda Metro.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Cameras
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel