Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to JR's Stockyards Inn
JR's Stockyards Inn
8130 Watson Street
McLean, VA 22102
This is no Metrorail access to this location. If you are not able to get to this event by car, please indicate on the registration page that you are interested in carpooling—and specify that you will need a ride to the event from your home, business, or a Metro station near the location.Metro information:
- For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page.
- For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box.
- For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map – PDFs of rail maps are available in black & white and in color; Metro Pocket Guides are available in seven languages: English, French, Amharic, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, Korean.
- For the train status map, see Live Metrorail Train Map. New)
Getting there by the Moovit App:
- Download the Moovit app for all your local transit options.
- Type in your current location (or where you want to leave from) and where you want to go and it will immediately show where the nearest bus or Metro line might be and when the next train or bus is scheduled to arrive. View bus and train schedules, arrival times, service alerts and detailed routes on a map, so you know exactly how to get to anywhere in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore, Maryland.
From the Beltway:
Take the Route 123 South/Chain Bridge Road exit, exit number 46A, towards Tysons Corner/Vienna. At the second light, turn left onto International Drive. Turn right on Fletcher Street. JR's Stockyards Inn is across from Tysons Corner Center.
Take the Route 7/Leesburg Pike exit. Pass Tyson's Corner Center and make a right on International Drive. At the next light, make a left onto Fletcher Street. There is a Silver Diner on the corner. JR's Stockyards Inn is on the right.
Take the Route 7 West/Leesburg Pike) exit towards Tysons Corner. Pass Tyson's Corner Center and make a right on International Drive. At the next light, make a left onto Fletcher Street. There is a Silver Diner on the corner. JR's Stockyards Inn is on the right.
From the Dulles Toll Road:
Take the Tysons Corner exit (Rt. 7 East/Leesburg Pike). There is a $0.25 toll charge. Merge left onto Rt. 7 East. Pass under Rt. 123. Stay in far left lane. At next major intersection, turn left on International Drive. Turn left at next light onto Fletcher Street. There is a Silver Diner on the corner. JR's Stockyards Inn is on the right.
Parking is in the open lot around the restaurant.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Cameras
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel