Pull browser window out or in to widen or shorten center column line length.The following is the main content for the page.
On this page:
Directions to Hughes Network Systems
Hughes Network Systems
Lake Forest Facility (LFF)
100 Lakeforest Boulevard
Gaithersburg, MD 20877-2613
This is no Metrorail access to this location. If you are not able to get to this event by car, please indicate on the registration page that you are interested in carpooling—and specify that you will need a ride to the event from your home, business, or a Metro station near the location.
(For all Metro stations, see the Metrorail Stations page. For a map of the station and surrounding neighborhood, click on the PDF in the Entrances / Evacuation Maps box. For the full Metro system of lines, see the Metrorail map.)
From your starting point: Driving Directions and Map.
From the Beltway (I-495):
Follow Interstate 270 North (toward Frederick) for about 15 miles. From 270 North take Exit 11, Montgomery Village Avenue. Merge onto Montgomery Village Avenue from ramp, cross Route 355 (Frederick Avenue), and at the next light, Russell Avenue, turn right (the Lake Forest Mall will be on your left). Make first right into the parking lot at the Hughes Network Systems Lake Forest Facility (LFF).
Parking is in a nearby lot.
Wheeled access to be determined.
- Accessiblity Information and Resources for the Nation's Capital Disabled Access in Washington, DC.for museums, restaurants, museums, shopping malls, and other points of interest
- DC MetroAccess Customer Guide order online
Traffic Conditions and Street Closings
- DC Street Closures
- DC Traffic Alerts
- Metro System eAlerts for Elevator / Escalator status, MetroAccess, and Metrorail
- DC, Maryland, and Virginia Traffic Conditions
- Maryland Coordinated Highways Action Response Team (Chart)
- Traffic Cameras in Montgomery County, Maryland for traffic conditions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area
- Virginia Traffic & Travel